Callaway Diablo Octane Tour Driver (Men’s, Right-Handed, 9.5 Degree Loft, Project X Tour Graphite Shaft, Stiff)
|April 9, 2012||Posted by derrdynomad under Callaway Driver, Callaway Golf|
Callaway Diablo Octane Tour Driver (Men's, Right-Handed, 9.5 Degree Loft, Project X Tour Graphite Shaft, Stiff)
List Price: $199.00
Sale Price: $83.99
Fueled by Forged Composite. New Forged Composite is the lightest, strongest material we have ever used in golf clubs. The new Diablo Octane Drivers feature Forged Composite in the crown, giving them a significant performance advantage over all-titanium drivers. These drivers are configured to deliver unmatched power through superior design, construction and materials.
- Forged Composite: revolutionary new material that is lighter, stronger than titanium. Crown contains 10 million turbostratic carbon fibers that make up 33% of the clubhead.
- Allows our engineers to precisely control thickness like never, resulting in a clubhead that?s lighter but still has an extremely high MOI
- Lighter clubhead enables a longer club configuration for faster head speed and ball speed for up to 8 additional yards over Diablo Edge Driver
- Hyperbolic Face Technology and chemical milling process selectively removes excess material for precision thickness control across the face. Creates consistently high ball speeds for long distance.
- Project X high performance 46? graphite shaft designed as the ideal complement to the Diablo Octane Driver. Maximizes performance and enhances feel.
There are no posts related to Callaway Diablo Octane Tour Driver (Men's, Right-Handed, 9.5 Degree Loft, Project X Tour Graphite Shaft, Stiff).
No related posts.